Thursday 20 June 2013

New Blog For The New Mum To Be

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8504969/?claim=mzzw2ujqazc">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hey there! 

I'm Pregnant and me and my other half are expecting our first Bambino in December and we are over the moon!

 I am 14 weeks pregnant and as soon as I found out I was pregnant I wanted to blog about it (well not as soon as I found out but you get the gist). I am already a 'beauty, fashion and lifestyle' blogger (you can see my blog here if you like) I wanted to keep my blog mostly as it was without my pregnancy stuff so I made a new one to work along side and here it is!

This blog is really for me to document my pregnancy and look back over in the future. Kinda like an online scrapbook?

I hope to connect to other mum's to be or mums or anyone really who I can share my experiences with and who can part with some wisdom. Expect to see plenty of pregnancy and baby related things here but don't be surprised to see a whole host of random stuff too :) after all I am a glamour girl at heart ;)

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @siobhansparkles I would love to hear from you! 


This post is really just to say hey! and hope that you stick around to read more soon! So thank you for stopping by...

Siobhan xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment